Cabin Fever Days
The 42nd annual Cabin Fever Days & Barstool Ski Races are Feb 14th through the 16th, 2020. Mark your calendar for a full weekend of live music, contests of strength, wit and skill, and indulge in a few of our favorite things! Cabin Fever Days is a great excuse to get out of the house and breathe fresh air, enjoy a little socializing, and some hilarious spectator sports.
Stonefly Lounge is your live music and entertainment headquarters for Cabin Fever Days. We have an excellent band line up for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and the Live Music is FREE all weekend. And don’t worry about what’s for dinner – our guest chef S&M TACO TRUCK will be serving up some fantastic fare all weekend long!
Friday Feb 14th
- Drain the Keg — 6 pm to 8pm
- Dart Tournament — 7 pm, $5 entry – anyone can enter (21+) 301 Double in/Double Out
- Valentine’s Masquerade with MT Souls, DOJA, and LobotoBot — 9pm [FREE LIVE MUSIC]
Saturday Feb 15th
- LOUNGE ACT – 1:00-3:00pm
- Arm Wrestling Tournament Weigh-ins — 1:00 – 3:30pm
- Arm Wrestling Tournament— 4pm, $25 entry (21+)
- Have you seen ‘Over the Top’? It’s gonna be just like that. Come down and see if you’ve got what it takes – and compete on Stalone’s table! Several classes for young, old, experienced, novice , and women. All competitors walk away with an awesome Tshirt and cash prizes for winners. This competition is sanctioned by the Arm Sports of America Association.
- Roots Uprising — 8pm [FREE LIVE MUSIC – DANCE ALL NIGHT LONG]
Sunday Feb 16th
- Hangover Cures — 11am to 2 pm
- therapeutic drinks and make you feel goods- come in early and get fixed up for day three of Cabin Fever Days!
- Badger Hound Band — 1:00pm to 4pm [FREE LIVE MUSIC on the Stage]
- Roshambo Tournament — 4-6pm – Signups from 3-4pm – $5 entry, cash prize – Winner gets the Roshambassador sash for the year, come and challenge last year’s champion! ANYONE CAN ENTER!! (21+)
If you didn’t notice, all Live Music Events are FREE. Just come and enjoy the best music in the Canyon in the nicest new music venue in the Flathead Valley. Music not for you? Belly up in the Lounge – there are two bars at the Stonefly to choose from.
All Activities Require a Cabin Fever Days Button, and some have an additional entry fee.
THANK YOU ARMWRESTLING SPONSORS!
These businesses have made cash payouts possible for the Armwrestling Tournament: